Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Wishlist, get what u think I'll love. I've got wat I want including the clinique stuffs that i once mentioned previously alr!

My first time organising a birthday 'celebration'! So many stuffs to take note of cos I dun prefer caterings. Well, my 2 chefs' heck-care-can-one-la attitude kinda pissed me off. I'm the worrysome kind.. so I hope everything will be more-than-enough instead of just-nice!!! Arghh... so there's some ugly arguments.

Anyway, I'm feeling all mixed up. Mom will be going for body checkup on sat morning... so Ah-ma will take over the kitchen in the morning preparing all the stuffs. It's like.... something not so good gonna happen, yet something joyous occasion clash together! Should I feel REALLY happy on that sat, or worried about mommy? It's sooo contradicting.

And once checkup is over, mommy will be back home doing the cookings! Me torturing her right?! wth. Initially it was my idea to have her n ah-ma for bday party stuffs, then her operation news just came so suddenly! So yea, i cancelled everything and thought I'll juz get over my bday etc etc.. BUT mommy wants to carry out! It's like.. her final dinner?? I guess she's too coped up with the operation n stuffs... and being too worrysome. sigh... Why she still insist on my party when she'll be occupied by her stuffs. And I'll be splitting into 2, one to get my party well done and another to handle her operation etc etc.

And yes, her operation is on my exact birthday: 20th Aug. OMGGGGGG


10:55 PM

innocent always

UNICORN
danielle frances
24

LOVES
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs

HOPE
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness

LINKS
TODAY
Franx Art
Blinkymummy
StickGal
Idle Thoughts
Pans
Lighted Pixels
SGSPREE
Pics Of e Week

PAST
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

CREDITS
DESIGNER : xday-dreamerzx
PICTURES : DEVIANTART.
CODINGS : mariam