Friday, September 14, 2007


Each time I sent you an email, my heart juz kinda...aches!

I'm a true believer of 'telepathy', i juz.. can sense that u're thinking of me? hahaa.. or i'm thinking too much? But our telepathy always true!! Amazed but seriously no-fake!

And i guess that's something abt our 4 years +++ relationship. =)

I cant seems to put them in words, but each time we part (abruptly), we'll realised how to treasure our time together more... and how important he is to me (vice versa).

I always tot that both of us already 'lao fu lao qi' but seriously, we're very much 'into loving each other' emotionally, though there's not much of 'action-packed' honeymooners acts. Only he and myself understands this point.. so yea.. =)

It's a funny feeling though... hmm~


I miss you & love always.

12:09 AM

innocent always

UNICORN
danielle frances
24

LOVES
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs

HOPE
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness

LINKS
TODAY
Franx Art
Blinkymummy
StickGal
Idle Thoughts
Pans
Lighted Pixels
SGSPREE
Pics Of e Week

PAST
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

CREDITS
DESIGNER : xday-dreamerzx
PICTURES : DEVIANTART.
CODINGS : mariam