Feed me food and I exist. Feed me love and I live..
lovesicked-ruyi sucks!
He called me today!!!!! =))))) I hope my free incoming applies to oversea calls! Coz we like chat for the longest time via phone! The call was so precious.... like opening your birthday gift or something! omg! cant contain my excitment that I speak kinda loud thruout the conversation in public! So anyway, kinda culture shock for him.. like suddenly so many ang mohs! -__-" All look decently-cleaned enginneer and not those sweaty/dirty engineers in his STA. And their world news only applies to Europe/USA, not even asia! tsk tsk
Cant bear to end the conversation! arghhh But he assured me that he'll call me every alternate day if possible!! ^^~~ awwwwwwwwwwww hahaha.. <3
okie niteys! I can finally sleep well (and early!)!! Will upload pok's bday pic soon! heehee! Here's are some previews!
10:19 PM
innocent always
UNICORN
danielle frances
24
LOVES
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs
HOPE
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness