Yes yes, he called everyday. Which is why i'm not here complainin that i'm lovesicked. Work over there is FINISHED! So he's been castle-visiting since sunday morning!!! i'm so jealous! Keep telling me he's been touching those castle wall etc etc.... -___- I'm feelin totally sianed.. furthermore tml is start of another sucky week... sigh! I wanna see wat he gets for me.... since he said some 'gems'! Better be some irish style and not those that can be found here!
I'm totally into BRANDS. shit. My spendings are *&^%$ MUST CONTROL!!!! Please tell me these are ugly. And i LOVE REBECCA TAYLOR & SAMANTHA THAVAS WALLLET!!!!!!!
EDITED: he called again!!! going to another castle and cliff visiting!!! MA DEEEEEEEE! i'm super sianed! CAN I TAKE ONE WHOLE WEEK ANNUAL LEAVE?!
8:27 PM
innocent always
UNICORN
danielle frances
24
LOVES
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs
HOPE
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness