Sunday, September 23, 2007




You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie
And who am I to judge you
On what you say or do
I'm only just beginning to see the real you

And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides

Romance and all its strategy
Leaves me battling with my pride
But through the insecurity
Some tenderness survives
I'm just another writer
Still trapped within my truth
A hesitant prize fighter
Still trapped within my youth


This song reminds me of a close friend. If she ever sing this song, it will totally break my heart! So friend, if u're reading this, just stay strong and listen to your heart. Sometimes, Love is irrational and you will tend to get heartaches whenever you have to make a decision. Do not be bothered about consequences, if you 'feel' this is right, just do it. You and him still have a long way to go if things really work well, so just take things easy and not overstress yourself. Communication, time and more understandings. Wish you well!

12:02 AM

innocent always

UNICORN
danielle frances
24

LOVES
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs

HOPE
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness

LINKS
TODAY
Franx Art
Blinkymummy
StickGal
Idle Thoughts
Pans
Lighted Pixels
SGSPREE
Pics Of e Week

PAST
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

CREDITS
DESIGNER : xday-dreamerzx
PICTURES : DEVIANTART.
CODINGS : mariam