I love this morning's sweet greeting from Mr Sim. So now, I shall play the boyfriend role and dedicate this song to my beloved girlfriend Mr Sim!! =))
Yes you're lovely, with your smile so warm And your cheeks so soft, There is nothing for me but to love you, And the way you look tonight.
With each word your tenderness grows, Tearing my fear apart... And that laugh that wrinkles your nose, It touches my foolish heart.
p.s/ AND YES! His trip to KL is CANCELLED! muahahah!!! p.s.s/ I 'downloaded' more than 15 versions of the same song, cant seem to find who is this singer. argh! So ahem! MR SIM, sing me this song pls? heh! p.s.s.s/ I'm a tiny weeny creature in u!
10:42 PM
innocent always
UNICORN
danielle frances
24
LOVES
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs
HOPE
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness