Thursday, November 1, 2007


Do you feel sad even listen to a piano piece? Even no lyrics is involve, or anything?

I'm feeling a tad emo recently. Dun really have good nite rest.. always dreaming, bad ones. Most vivid one is... I dreamt that I was kinda pain to death due to menses pain. Bleeding all over with an 'exploded' abdomen. And i just sat there and kept crying and crying, never ask for any help, like i know i deserved it. omg... maybe becos I'm still on hormones medication and kinda worried what will happen to my body once i stop taking the pills. Another, I kept running and running on a piece of really nice grassland, great sun, great weather having the most beautiful sky I ever wish for, but I'm running alone, dunno where I'm heading to. And i was running carefree-ly! Happy and all. Like a happy child playing on the green green grass. sigh, i wish i could do that in real.

And today, I realised I shldn't keep wanting to quit my current job. Weirddd. Everything just seems to be 'opposite' of what I actually wanted initially. Anyway, gonna stop here if not I'll get more n more indepth and dwell on unhappy stuffs. I took half day to collect my repaired laptop, carry it and went home by long bus journey, felt so like my poly-days. I'm missing some part of me.... Take me to the missing hours....

why does solitude devour us all in this world of love and possiblities?

Nitey. I think I'm behaving like a crybaby and dont wish to grow up, too fast.

9:08 PM

innocent always

UNICORN
danielle frances
24

LOVES
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs

HOPE
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness

LINKS
TODAY
Franx Art
Blinkymummy
StickGal
Idle Thoughts
Pans
Lighted Pixels
SGSPREE
Pics Of e Week

PAST
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

CREDITS
DESIGNER : xday-dreamerzx
PICTURES : DEVIANTART.
CODINGS : mariam