It's year 2008..... it's me turning 22!!!!!! anyway, time for resolutions!
1) - jobhopMedical field: Hopefully be it in clinical lab
Research: Biopolis
2) - travel
prefer adventure australia, boutique resort @ phuket/bali, shopping taiwan.
3) - more into sports and get back my tan!running n skating. The boyfriend decided to teach me and i'll be choosing a pair of skates by this month! - in xchange for a DS Lite. =)
4) - weight lossPlease, i'm getting fatter year by year and it's scary. Just few days ago when i was browsing my poly year 2 pics, and made a comparison to recent pics.... it's totally hell shit. Used to be tan, slimmer, all smiley. Now, so FAIR! my foundation drop a shade lighter can! and soon the double chin can slap my nose!
5) - happy and nicerI need to be more happy. I hate myself for being a post-work grouch and weekend sleeper. I want to do things for myself and not for anyone, anymore. I need to learn to P-L-A-Y. And, I need to treat people nicer. I've been mean (very) to my juniors and also to strangers who dun understand 'excuse me'.
6) - stop cutting hairAim for waist-long hair. (gonna be hard. sigh)
7) - SAVE MONEY LAAAAAAHMaybe just 15k by 31st Dec 2008? Since I dont wish to further study, yet. I still wanna work for maybe a year... dunno.
Okay, speaking of no. 7, I spent 500 bucks today. For ah ma and me. SPECS! =)
gtg!