Our Wee Day. First bouquet of Blue roses -14th feb 2003, the day we start to pak tor. heh heh We celebrated our 5th anni on 15th feb instead =)
On the 14th, I was called out by the receptionist at my workplace saying someone was looking for me... so I thought that someone should be a patient/clinic staff (but deep down inside me, I wish the person will be my boyfriend! to surprise me with something! hahah imaginative la).
Then, a casually clad delivery guy holding a bouquet whom can't wait to save himself from embarrassment trying to smile.. which... at the same time I was trying my best to control my BIG BIG smile. ho ho ho! I just laughed it off saying: ' is it for me?', and he's like: ' uh huh... ur name is Ruyi right.. r-u-y-i.. ha haa..'. whalao, he ha-ha with that faint smile quite pathetic looking. He apologised cos he's late for this delivery as the stated time shld be 9am to 12noon.
I played a little trick on the boyfriend. He was so anxious whether the flowers has delivered to my place! He called at 1.15pm, and 2pm, to sort of.. casually ask about my work. hahaha! I received the bouquet ard 230 though. So around 315pm, i texted him saying I'm going off work alr (i knock off at 330). The ganchiong spider boyfriend called me immediately! I was laughing so hard that I was shhhed by my colleagues. He kept asking, ' nobody deliver something to u ah?! really ah?!! nothing ah?!' heh heh!
I was the little chef that night, luckily everything was edible. We then caught 'Jumper' at AMK. Pretty good show! I wish I'm like him... 'banking' is good. So the plan for 15th was sentosa! But we couldnt woke up early till almost noon.
15th: Kino to get his book, tanglin to get his cycling seat and serangoon rd for his bike stuff. We then head down to The Central for dinner. Totally dig in Paisley & Cream Cafe! The ambience and food is great! Teapot of chamomile and double-choc cupcake + great love = blessed. I ordered their signature cupcake but didn know it has heart-shaped choc chips on it. How cool is that! No no, it's not V-day decor thingy! It's taste greatttt.
p.s I love you [nono, not movie title]!!!~~
Handmade photoframe! tediousss!
8:28 PM
innocent always
UNICORN
danielle frances
24
LOVES
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs
HOPE
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness