Okay randomish but it just seems that i'm becoming sort of coldblooded being. Seriously, I'm scare of my own mind, coz it controls all my thoughts and.. everything! Like I can have multiple personality. Whenever people speak to me, mostly my replies are 'Oh ya..' ' yes' 'ya lo' 'hmm' and I don't give my opinion!! I just keep thinking to myself and if I don't agree to it, i shuddddupp or after 2 secs i will reply - 'ORH, OKAY' and walk away.
It just seems that the more I see... the less I know.
Like wat my family said abt me... I'm mute. Every other day.... the grandma said things to put me down cos I wanna study, okay wadeva! I got provoked but i SHUDDUP n just glared. As days goes by, the same chantings..... and then, I suddenly said I can actually move out and live alone. Silence for 5 mins, and all those stupid logics keep repeatin n repeating. I'm muted.
I speak less than 50 words to my mom in one week, be it via phone/at home.
Talking to the wall is better than talking to me, really.
Heart attack might not be pain for me... cos I'm immuned to the heartachs i got from granny's hurtful words. I guess my mom and granny are kinda upset that I'm not communicating with them... but what exactly you want me to talk to them? I've got an entry qt long time... about 'TALKING TIME'. I don't like talking, but I can be super chatty when my mood is lighten up.
This is getting no where.. so, sleeping time. MUTED.
我越來越像貝殼 怕心被人觸碰
12:15 AM
innocent always
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness