Tuesday, April 15, 2008


com·pla·cen·cy

a feeling of quiet pleasure or security, often while unaware of some potential danger, defect, or the like; self-satisfaction or smug satisfaction with an existing situation, condition, etc.

com·pla·cent

Contented to a fault; self-satisfied and unconcerned/
contented to a fault with oneself or one's actions



THIS DISGUSTING THING IS GONNA EAT ME UP!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT STAND THIS SHITLIFE ANYMORE!!!!!

EITHER GIVE ME THE MONEY TO ROUTE ME BACK TO ANOTHER LIFE

OR

I QUIT THIS LINE AND GET MYSELF TO ANOTHER COMPLACENCY AFFAIR WITH A NEW WORKING LINE, WHICH I GIVE MYSELF SOME OPTIONS LIKE F*K ADMINISTRATIVE, EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AND WHATSNOT!!!!!

Okay, I just need to blame someone for everything. Family for being TOO POOR for me to further study, that's why I'm STUCK HERE! But I CANNOT BLAME HER, COS BEING POOR IS NOT A CHOICE and I'M NOT SMARTASS FOR SCHOLARSHITS. So U-turned, blame on me for choosing this path. Now i need to re-route my life and might wanna TRY something that's potentially-my-kind-of-interest, BUT F*K NEEDS MONEY.

Why cant I do things the way I WANT IT TO BE? SERIOUSLY, MONEYS TURNS THE WORLD - my world indeed!

ALL I ASK FOR IS TIME AND MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

THIS, SRSLY F*K MY MOOD. TOTALLY AND FULLY VENT-ED MY FRUSTRATION FROM SHITWORKKK!


breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........



10:01 PM

innocent always

UNICORN
danielle frances
24

LOVES
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs

HOPE
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness

LINKS
TODAY
Franx Art
Blinkymummy
StickGal
Idle Thoughts
Pans
Lighted Pixels
SGSPREE
Pics Of e Week

PAST
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

CREDITS
DESIGNER : xday-dreamerzx
PICTURES : DEVIANTART.
CODINGS : mariam