RANDOMSMy expenditure just for yesterday alone - 300$++++. I guess my total expense from june till 1st wk July can total up to 1k, excluding bills. Just gotten a new phone last 2 wk also!? daym.
Early noon @ TM for their Hokkaido fair! Bought rice seasoning and pre-prepared corn soup powder (30$). Over to Century Sq and got a tee (20$) and next to Expo! John Little is having warehouse sale and at the same time, I need to get some decent bedlinen... so... Sintex, Friven, HushPuppies and Epitex = 200$! plus other garments for him, so bout 50$+, then evening went over to Central and got a top 40$+ and a blue gem ring for myself! Above all, I'm only happy with my ring. Gem is like from germany and the style is american indian design, and it's in royal blue!
And i was thinking like.. end of year, I'll be able to 'reconstruct' my room (app. 2k) and get myself HP touchsmart PC (app. 2k). oh man! I need the spare cash of 5k+ to get these done!!!
And every month, I'm contributing to my investment funds of 400$+!!! I need a sugar dadddy!! BAHH~~!!!
Cool it cool it!!! I'm bringing my mom n ah ma out for dinner later at THE soup restaurant.
cool cool cooll......
I'm searching for Clazziquai's 3rd album (Love child of the century) VERY BADLY. I still can't find it! arghh! Any kind soul help me lookout ya! It's a korean fusion band!
COOL.........
p.s/ Need to control my $$
pps/ i'm missing the bean thats currently working in KL. SIANSATION.
ppps/not getting nautica watch becos it's just a watch, not getting a luxury bag becos it's just a bag. I need this reminder badly... *repeats*
5:02 PM
innocent always
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness