Many good shits are in! Now i need softwares like ANTI-VIRUS. And i feel like zhng-ing my diamond... i want the battery to last like, foreva and add blings. Reading forums and many ppl zhnged their diamond's batt life! Maybe it's those configuration mess which i dunno how to do it! Yst cousin was here to set up wireless shit from lappie and managed to tap wi-fi in my diamond! His samsung i780 got loads of softwares to share! And is those softwares w serial no. !I wonder how he got them... Hen li hai hor? I just cant figure out those stuffs that needs CONFIGURATION. It's like throwing a maths stat qn at me. -__-" Was surfing all sorts of smartphones since i'm hooked with mine, blackberry bold is one premium smartass! His functions are good solid! But the look kinda halfpastsix to me.. THAT keypad is turnoff. More suitable for guys i guess..
Baby is coming back on the 9th sept! hao jiu ah... and i can only meet him on 12th sept. Totally test my limits lor, 5 weeks! And this yearend going for army reservice 2 weeks.. and worst, coming jan or watever... TAIWAN FOR DUNNO HOW LONG!? wthhhhhhhhh laaaaaaa..without him, i can DIE! cos.. i spent money like tap water! It's like my way to kill boredom. very bad. My moolahs are depleting VERY FAST in the past 3 wks!
I'm hooked on KOPI-C!!! I had 3 servings on ONE DAY. OMG it's killing my health. bahhzz!
raining hippos! I need to get back to my bed... ZZZZZ weather is making me sianed and feverish.
2:54 PM
innocent always
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness