Monday, April 20, 2009


You ask me, ‘are you still alone?’
And I just laughed

I am loving someone,

I have someone to love

You seem to worry about me,
Telling me there is someone
that you would like me to see

Do you know that I do also have a great lover?

Someone that I cherish so much that I had to hide
That someone, only I can see him

He is only visible to my eyes
I will keep him locked in my lips forever
Only the tears that fill my eyes know

I don’t want to have him
I don’t want to be greedy

I just want to love him

Can you see I am not alone
So don’t worry about me so much
I’ll introduce him to you someday
Can you see my tears filled up in my eyes say?


That person is you


What a great sad love song...


10:58 PM

innocent always

UNICORN
danielle frances
24

LOVES
dim sum
bags
sunbathing
sleep
travel
hugs

HOPE
surprise boarding pass
skinnier
more time
happiness

LINKS
TODAY
Franx Art
Blinkymummy
StickGal
Idle Thoughts
Pans
Lighted Pixels
SGSPREE
Pics Of e Week

PAST
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009

CREDITS
DESIGNER : xday-dreamerzx
PICTURES : DEVIANTART.
CODINGS : mariam